1. Do I have access to the sub-account feature?
- If you are a corporate account user, it means you have completed corporate account verification. You can see the “Sub Accounts” tab in your drop-down navigation menus.
- If you are a VIP 1 (or higher) personal account user and you have already completed personal KYC verification, then you are able to see the “Sub Accounts” button in your drop-down navigation menu.
- If you are neither a corporate account user nor a personal account user who is on VIP 3 tier or higher, you’re prompted to submit a CS ticket and inform us of a specific and valid reason for getting a sub-account feature.
2. What can I do in the master account?
You can log in to your account. Then, hover your mouse over the human icon on the top-right on your screen, which displays the drop-down navigation menu, and click the third option: “Sub Accounts.”
You will be forwarded to a new page with five tabs: Account Management, Asset Management, Orders Management, Transfer History, Login History
- Account Management
Through this tab, you can click the “Create Sub Account” button on the top right corner to create up to 200 sub accounts.
When you create a sub-account, please write a sub-account email address and password. You will receive a confirmation email on that address. Only when you complete email confirmation, you can activate the function of sub-account and log in to the sub-account by fingerprint confirmation on mobile.
In the master account, you can “Freeze” and “Unfreeze” all functions for the subaccount anytime, whenever needed. You can also directly change the sub-account password.
- Asset Management
Through this tab, you can check the balance of the master account and all sub-accounts, either in BTC or USD value.
On the top right corner, you can click “Transfer” to manage the assets of the master account and all sub-accounts. Moreover, you can transfer between any two accounts immediately without fees.
- Orders Management
You can check “open orders,” “order history,” and “trade history” of all accounts. You can also search dates and coin pairs.
- Transfer History
You can check the fund transfer history for all accounts by “transfer from” and “transfer to.”
- Login History
You can check all sub-account login history by date, IP address, and location.
3. What can I do with sub-accounts?
Please login to your sub-account with your sub-account email and password at https://www.binance.com/login.html
The first time you log in, you will need to set 2FA code via “Google Authentication” or “SMS Authentication”.
You can check your device login history and coin distribution history.
You can also create your API private key to do API trading.
4. Will all sub-accounts enjoy the same trading fee discount as the master account?
Your VIP tier and correspondent discounts will be defined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts, enabling you to trade with even more favorable fees.
5. How do I calculate the sub-account trading referral bonus?
All sub-account trading volumes will be calculated as the trading volumes of the master account. The commission will be sent to the referrer's account.
6. Does my sub account have the same API order limit?
Yes, the API order limit for each of your sub-accounts is the same. To recap, the API order limit is 10 orders/second and 100,000 orders/24 hours.