In order to protect our users, the Binance team conducts comprehensive and periodic reviews of each digital asset listed on our platform to ensure projects maintain a high standard of quality. In the event a coin or token falls below this quality standard, it will be subject to further review and potentially delisted.
For public transparency, we would like to disclose some factors that inform our decision to delist digital assets:
- Commitment of team to project
- Quality and level of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication and activity
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on the above criteria, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins and tokens at 2018/10/12 10:00 AM (UTC):
- Bytecoin (BCN)
- ChatCoin (CHAT)
- Iconomi (ICN)
- Triggers (TRIG)
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2018/11/12 10:00 AM (UTC).
Going forward, we remain committed to protecting our users and all Binance stakeholders and will continue to perform periodic reviews of all listed coins and tokens.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thank you for your continued support.
Find us on