Corporate Account Application Q&A
Q1. How can I apply for a corporate account?
Please log in Binance account, visit the application link below to apply for corporate account verification: https://www.binance.com/userCenter/identityEnterprise.html
Steps to complete your corporate account application:
- Fill in the Company Representative’s Name, Binance Login Email, Company’s Name, Company Registered Country/ Region, and Contact Number, click "Next Step";
- Fill in the Enterprise Verification Application Form: https://goo.gl/LN9PDy, then click "Submit";
- Go back to the website and tick the box "I have already submitted the google form", then click "Submit" to continue ID verification;
- Upload Company Representative's photo ID and a photo of Company Representative holding a handwritten note with company name, Binance, and application date.
Q2. What documents are required for corporate account application?
- An original Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/ Constitution / By-laws / Operating Agreement;
- A list of directors;
- A letter of authorization. Please mention Binance and indicate the applicant’s position & authorize the applicant to trade on behalf of the company. And it should be issued within the last 2 months;
- Capital Control Structure (chart indicating beneficial owners and their percentage holdings);
- URL of Government website containing your company details that verify the authenticity of registration.
- A valid applicant's ID (passport, driving license, or identity card);
- A photo of you holding a handwritten note with "company name, Binance, application date".
Q3. Why was my application for a corporate account rejected?
The reason for a corporate account rejection can be found by hovering your mouse over the question mark icon near "Lv. 2" in your Binance account user center.
Please submit your application again with the required documents; we will prioritize the confirmation process for your next application.
If you have further questions, please send email to email@example.com through your login email. We will endeavor to respond to you within three working days.
Q4. Why was my application for a corporate account rejected as “The ID number has been used for registration”?
As your ID has been authenticated for another personal/corporate account before, please change other types of identification for ID verification.
Q5. Do all documents need to be submitted in English?
Yes. We do need the English version of submitted documents. Please note, if the certificate of incorporation is in other languages, please provide a translated English version and it must be notarized by local notary office.
Q6. I have completed all the blank fields, but I was not able to click “Apply” button in the last step.
Please check whether you filled in the blanks in the right format and try to use the latest version Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. If the apply button still not working, please send a screenshot of the first-page company basic information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prioritize your issue.
Q7. When I try to apply for a corporate account, it shows that “Personal Identity Verification Passed” and I wasn’t able to complete the application.
If your email has already been linked to a personal account, it cannot be upgraded to a corporate account. Thus, please try to use another email address to complete the corporate application.
Q8. I have submitted the google form several times, but I haven’t received any feedback or notification.
Please check the status in your user center around “Lv.2”. When you complete the application, it will show that enterprise-level is awaiting approval. If you have been waiting more than seven working days, please email to email@example.com and we will prioritize your application going forward.
If not, it means that you have not completed the application. Please go through the application process again and complete the application in full.
Q9. Could I apply for a second corporate account?
Right now, one company name can only apply for one corporate account. However, if you have special requirements or your monthly trade volume is equal to or greater than 10,000 BTC in value, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your situation case by case.
Q10. How could we get a higher withdrawal limitation?
To upgrade to Lv.3 verification and qualify for a daily withdrawal limit of 200 BTC or more, your trading volume must be greater than 1,000 BTC in value within the past 30 days. If you are able to meet this requirement, we will evaluate the status of your account within three working days.
Please submit a request and monitor your verification level and withdrawal limit for an update.
Q11. I couldn’t get access to the google form to submit our company documents.
The page for submitting documents requires you to log in to your Google account. If you are unable to access this page, we suggest you change your network or choose a scientific way to access the Internet; if you cannot have a Google account, please prepare your company documents and send an email to email@example.com. We will respond to you within 3 working days.