Binance will start Round 9 of the Community Coin Vote. Based on feedback received from the community, we will be adjusting the rules for this round as per below:
- Only users with total trading volume of at least 0.01 BTC in their past 30 day trading history will be eligible to participate in the vote
- Only accounts that were registered before 2018/08/22 0:00 AM (UTC) will be eligible to participate in the vote
- One vote per user, with a fee of 0.1 BNB per vote (the multiplier has been removed)
NEW: Lucky Draw
All BNB collected from voting fees during the vote will be put into a pool for a Lucky Draw to be completed at the end of the vote. In the spirit of our community vote, Binance will also contribute up to an additional 5,000 BNB to the Lucky Draw pool based on the total number of participants in the vote.
All users that participate in the vote will be eligible for the lucky draw and we will draw a total of 500 winners, who will evenly split the final pool. The lucky draw will, as always, be live streamed online. We will announce the URL (and broadcast date) for the live stream at a later date.
The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a place to list on the Binance exchange for free, subject to final review.
How to nominate your coin/token:
- Application deadline: 2018/08/24 10:00 AM (UTC).
- Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We have a strict screening process. If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of the project core team to make the request. If your coin/token is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round.
- Create an entry for your coin/token on Binance Info (info.binance.com) and fill out all relevant information.
How to vote on the Binance platform:
- Voting time: From 2018/08/27 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/08/31 10:00 AM (UTC).
- Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but will only be able to submit their full vote once. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per candidate in their vote (i.e. 0.2 BNB will be deducted if 2 candidates are selected).
- At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review. As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.
For Project Teams:
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results or disqualification of candidates who are confirmed to have engaged in vote manipulation. This includes but is not limited to any form of financial or monetary incentives, airdrops or competition rewards offered that will influence user votes.
- The weight of each vote may also vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
For Binance Users:
- Binance will revoke the eligibility for users to participate in the lucky draw if multiple accounts used to vote are detected from the same user
- Past 30 day trading volume, as well as each user’s voting eligibility, will update once a day
Thank you for your support!
Find us on