How to unlock account
If your account has been frozen (or “locked”), please follow the following steps to unlock it.
1. After logging into the official website, click "Reactivate" in the warning dialog.
2. Read the notice, check the box to confirm your consent, then click “Reactivate Account.” Please note that, for security reasons, it is not possible to begin the account reactivation process within two hours of an account being locked.
3. A verification email will be automatically sent to your Binance account email address. Click the button to unlock your account.
4. If your account has passed level 2 verification (at least 7 days beforehand), or if you have never made a deposit into your account, please skip to Step 5.
Otherwise, please input the Binance deposit address of the latest coin you deposited into your account.
Note: If you’ve forgotten the deposit address, please go to the wallet or exchange you withdrew from and check the transaction you made when you deposited the funds into your Binance account.
If you still can't provide the correct deposit address, please click “Try another way.” The system will ask you some random security related questions. You must give at least three correct answers. If you fail to do so (within three attempts), you will be unable to submit another request until two hours have passed.
5. On the following page, click “Start ID verification”
Please choose the country your ID was issued in:
Choose how you will upload your ID:
Upload the front of your ID card, passport, or driving license:
(personal details must be shown clearly and legible)
Upload the rear of your ID
Upload a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note.
The note must include the following text: Binance + Unlock Account + (current date YYYY/MM/DD)
6. Binance will audit your application 7-10 working days once you submit it. Once it's finished, you'll receive an email telling you whether you've been successful or not. Please keep an eye on your inbox for our response!
Please note: applications can take up to ten days. Please be patient.