If the SMS code you received is normally, please log in to your Binance account and enter the User Center. Once there, click the “Disable” button in the “SMS Auth” section and follow the prompts to disable your SMS Authentication.
Access the User Center here: https://www.binance.com/userCenter/myAccount.html
If you are having trouble receiving the SMS code, you can choose to reset SMS Authentication following the guide below.
1. After entering your email address and password on the login screen, click ‘SMS Authentication’, then click “Phone number is unavailable?”
2. If you can access into your Binance account by the SMS code you received, you can disable the phone number by yourself at the account's Two-factor Authentication. Otherwise, please read the reminder carefully and tick the boxes. After that, choose the 'Confirm Your Reset Request’.
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address. Please click ‘Confirm Reset’ to proceed.
4. If your account has passed level 2 verification, or if you have never made a deposit into your account, please skip to Step 5.
Otherwise, please input the Binance deposit address of the latest coin you deposited into your account.
Note: If you’ve forgotten the deposit address, please go to the wallet or exchange you withdrew from and check the transaction you made when you deposited the funds into your Binance account.
If you still can't provide the correct deposit address, please click “Try another way.” The system will ask you some random security related questions. You must answer at least three questions correctly. If you fail to do so (within three attempts), your account will be locked for two hours.
5. On the following page, click “Start ID verification”
Please choose the country your ID was issued in:
Choose how you will upload your ID:
Upload the front of your ID card, passport, or driving license:
(personal details must be shown clearly and legible)
Upload the rear of your ID
Upload a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note.
The note must include the following text: Binance + Reset SMS + (current date YYYY/MM/DD)
6. After the photos being submitted successfully, you will receive an email for facial verification confirmation. Please get through the verification link in the email to start your facial information recognition.
7. Please click "Start Verification" to enter the verification page, you can verify 5 times within 24 hours. If you failed the verification procedure for 5 consecutive times, please wait for 24 hours to retrigger the verification confirmation email.
8. Please click "PC Authentication" and according to the tips in the webpage: Authorize the webpage the usage of camera and execute corresponding operations, complete the verification and wait for the inspection.
9.If you cannot pass the facial verification by web page on PC client, you can also try to go through the process by scanning the QR code with 'Binance' APP.
10.Open your Binance APP in your phone and find the 'support', then scan the QR code to finish the facial verification(make sure you've already installed the latest version of your Binance APP)
11. Please follow the steps in your phone to finish the facial verification. Once you finished, please be patient and wait for the result. The result will be sent to your mailbox. Kindly check.