If you are having trouble receiving SMS code, you can choose to reset SMS Authentication following below guide.
1. After entering user name and password, in the page ‘SMS Authentication’, please click “Phone number is unavailable?”
2. If your phone is still able to receive the SMS verification code, you can disable the phone number by yourself at the account's Two-factor Authentication.Otherwise, please read the reminder carefully and tick the boxes. After that, choose ‘Confirm Your Reset Request’.
3. Check your email inbox and click ‘Confirm Reset’ in Reset SMS Authenticator email to reset SMS Authenticator.
4. If your account have finished KYC (level 2 verification) or no deposit has ever been made to your account, please ignore the following Otherwise, please input your deposit address in Binance of the latest coin deposited. Please note that your account will be locked for 2 hours if you input wrong address for 3 times.
5. After verifying your deposit address, please upload 3 photos as per the instruction and click ‘Submit’ to fulfil the process.