If your phone is functioning normally, please login to your Binance account and enter the User Center. Once there, click the “Disable” button next to SMS Auth under Two-factor Authentication and follow the prompts to successfully disable your SMS Authentication.
Link to the “Account” and “User Center” page:https://www.binance.com/userCenter/myAccount.html
Please note that we will suspend withdrawals from your account for 24 hours after you disable SMS Authentication, as a safety measure for the protection of your account.
If your phone is functioning abnormally， we can help to close the SMS Aut., the following 3 photo documents are required to process your request:
1. Photo 1: Passport cover or front side of your valid photo ID.
2. Photo 2: Passport personal photo page or back side of your valid photo ID.
3. Photo 3: Provide a clear photo of you holding your Passport photo page/valid photo ID and a handwritten request on a piece of crumpled up paper. After you crumple up the paper, open it up and write the following information by hand:
- Write the message: “Change cell phone number from xxxxx1 to xxxxx2 on Binance”
- Write : The current date [month/day/year] and exact time;
Please note that you will not be able to withdrawal for 48 hours once your request has been completed for the security of your assets.