If you want to reset your Binance account’s Google Authentication settings please follow the below steps:
1. After entering your email address and password on the login page, click “Lost Your Google Authenticator?” on the Google Authentication page.
2. If you still have your Google 2FA backup key, you can reset it quickly as explained in the link ‘Visit tutorial’. Otherwise, click ‘confirm the application reset’.
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address. Please click ‘Confirm Reset’ to proceed.
4. If your account has passed level 2 verification (at least 7 days beforehand), or if you have never made a deposit into your account, please skip to Step 5.
Otherwise, please input the Binance deposit address of the latest coin you deposited into your account.
Note: If you’ve forgotten the deposit address, please go to the wallet or exchange you withdrew from and check the transaction you made when you deposited the funds into your Binance account.
If you still can't provide the correct deposit address, please click “Try another way.” The system will ask you some random security related questions. You must give at least three correct answers. If you fail to do so (within three attempts), you will be locked for two hours.
5. On the following page, click “Start ID verification”
Please choose the country your ID was issued in:
Choose how you will upload your ID:
Upload the front of your ID card, passport, or driving license:
(personal details must be shown clearly and legible)
Upload the rear of your ID
Upload a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note.
The note must include the following text: Binance + Reset 2FA + (current date YYYY/MM/DD)
6. Binance will audit your application 7-10 working days once you submit it. Once it's finished, you'll receive an email telling you whether you've been successful or not. Please keep an eye on your inbox for our response!
Please note: applications can take up to ten days. Please be patient.