Our risk management system is a machine learning system; there are no hard rules we can give you to follow.
Trading behavior is evaluted against the average user and if you deviate too far, you'll be banned for a specific period ranging from 5 minutes to 3 days.
As far as some sort of concrete way to try and model the system, think of a trading abuse score. Your abuse score will go up if:
- You repeatedly "one up" or "front run" the best bid/ask;
- You spam orders/cancels very quickly without trading;
- Your "conversation rate" is low; "conversation rate" is 'numTrades / (orders + cancels)' over 24hours;
- Your "weight" is low; "weight" is 'totalTradedQty / (orders + cancels)' over 24hours;
- When trading on symbols that have BNB as the base or quote asset, the amount of abuse score you get for deviating from the norm on the above is amplified.
API documentation: https://github.com/binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs
API sample code: https://github.com/binance-exchange
API Group: https://t.me/binance_api_english