Binance will reward a total of 7,000 BNB to the top 5 participants that best represent Binance in a short animated video.
No.1 - 3,000 BNB
No.2 - 1,500 BNB
No.3 - 1,200 BNB
No.4 - 800 BNB
No.5 - 500 BNB
To apply, simply submit your Binance video to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook with the #BinanceVideo hashtag. You may also upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo, then share the link on the aforementioned social media platforms using #BinanceVideo.
Video Duration: 1 to 2 minutes max.
Dubbing language: English
Submission Deadline: 2017/12/9 0:00 AM (UTC Time)
Selection & Judging Criteria
- Creativity and presentation
- Clarity in your delivery (is it easy to understand?)
- Quality of the 2D/3D animation
- Use of the Binance Slogan, “Exchange the World”
Content Structure should include:
- A general overview of Binance, including the original meaning of Binance (Binary+ Finance) and its slogan, “Exchange The World”
- An introduction to the Binance Exchange
- An overview of the Binance Coin (BNB) and its functionality
- The Binance blockchain-centric ecosystem (the future)
Reference documents (attached):
- Adobe Illustrator documents for Binance designs
- Binance video script (Sample)
- Binance reserves the right to select (or not select) the final winner(s). The final winner list will be announced.
- Once the works are chosen, Binance will have the right to use, modify, and distribute the work as desired.
- If you need to request any more information, please contact email@example.com .
The attached documents are Binance sample video script and design elements you may elect to use as a reference. However, we do encourage you to be more creative, so feel free to use your own style.