Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0
The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industryleading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor.
Substratum will revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via microtransactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.
How Substratum Solves these Problems
- Ease of Use
- Serving Up of Decentralized Content
- Incentivizing Users to Serve the Content
- Privacy / Security / Encryption
- Storage and Serving of Content
- DNS (Domain Name System)
- Development Tools for the Decentralized Web
- Net Neutrality
- International Digital Barriers
- High Hosting Costs