1. Click “Register” on the top right corner.
Input your email address, password (password should have 6 to 20 characters, and include upper and lower case letters and numbers) and captcha, then click “Register”.
2. Binance will send you a verification email. Please also check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
3. Click the verification link in the email to complete registration.
1. Log in “User Center”, and click “Deposits and Withdrawals” on “Funds” Menu.
2. Select your deposit token type, and click “Deposit”. You can deposit BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO and BNB here.
3. Click “Deposit”, you can see your deposit address here.
4. You can transfer your token into this address from your wallet and other exchange platforms.
5. Binance will confirm your deposit result automatically. You can see details at “Funds > History”.